Saturday, October 6, 2007

Chuck

I am currently at home watching the new show Chuck. It is on ABC at 8pm on Monday's, and apparerntly re-runs Saturday's at 9. I am giving free advertisment because the show is GREAT. It is as funny as The Office, and if you don't like The Office, I shun you.

Another GREAT show is 30 Rock. Alec Baldwin is hilarious and the story lines are so outrageous.

By reading this post, I bet some of you are thinking "how much TV does this chick watch? Answer: the shows I've mentioned in this blog. That's it. We literally get five stations, so there isn't much choice.

And to all of you who are laughing that I am watching TV on Saturday night, I say....well....ok....I am a loser =-) But I did have yummy Blue Moon Beer and Oreos. (It's a better combination than one would think, and I am one).

No comments: