Monday, September 17, 2007

AGAIN

Reading the previous post will help you understand this little story.

Ok, I am totally serious when I say that the printer problem is back, with a vengence.

After shipping two useless printers back to HP a week and a half ago, the new one seemed to be working pretty nicely. There was the delay time on the faxing, but that cleared up with about 3 tests.

Now, the printer has an incurable paper jam. Every time I print something, I get the old "paper jam" message. When I take the time to open up the back to check, there is, of course, no paper jam. However, removing the back panel seemed to be triggering the anit-paper-jam sensor, and fixed the problem.

Until the other day.

My boss was waiting for an important fax about a job he was doing, you know, the time-sensitive type, and couldn't get the printer to work because of - guess what? - a paper jam. It didn't fix itself this time. The fax was not printed until about 2 days later. Not a good situation.

Long story longer, I will now be on the phone all day Tuesday trying to get them to give us a refund on the endless stream of non-working printers.

LOL! I wish =(

No comments: