Thursday, February 7, 2008

One of those days..............

I bought 3 dozen doughnuts at WalMart Yesterday.

Not just Glazed.

Not just chocolate.

Oh yes, glazed doughnuts with chocolate icing.

To tell the truth, I had a plan for each one of them. One dozen went to school with my daughter today. I'm sure the teacher appreciated that. Can we say: Sugar High?

The rest were supposed to go with my husband to work today. To be fair, some made it. I got some lovely 'i love you's' from the guys my husband works with. Totally platonic of course.

The rest were, shall we say...............waylaid.

I think 18 doughnuts of the 24 made it. One was eaten by my daughter.

The rest...........well..............let's just say I will be working out extra today =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should consider getting a personal trainer. LD