Monday, February 18, 2008

The Flu

It is horrible. The Flu. I am seriously re-thinking my whole "the flu shot is worthless" attitude. I didn't even REALLY have it. Two in my household did. I have remnants of it, and Brooke, as far as I know, didn't have any of it.

One word:Tamiflu. It must work. Two of us tested positive for the Flu. Some of us were on Tamiflu, some not, and the ones who weren't got the whole shebang, fever, chills, headache, cough, tiredness, etc. The person who happened to get it NEVER gets sick. I mean like this was the sickness for a couple years.

So to sum up: The Flu sucks, get Tamiflu if you have been exposed, and get the Flu shot if you want to prevent it.

And that's what I have to say about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should post another flu entry...