Thursday, March 6, 2008

Crocs

I have been debating buying Crocs for myself for quite a while. (I'm talking real Crocs here) My mom swears by them, I believe she has them in every color. The girls each have a pair, Jason has a pair, and they all LOVE them. It's hard to get Brooke to wear anything else.

Finally, after about 8 months of going back and forth I found some on the website that I liked. I don't know if y'all know this, but there are so many more styles than just the traditional holey crocs. I'm not really a fan of that style anyway.

Here they are:



All I have to say is that I wish I had gotten them 8 moths ago. I justify the cost because I think these are the only shoes I will wear this summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Crocs is = with ugly- don't you want to be traditional? I hope you are not asking what we really think of these- afterall- we live in Dade Co. !

Anonymous said...

Crocs are comfy, but sometimes hot- maybe you should get some flip-flop back-ups.

Shelly said...

I love your Crocs- I might have to get me a pair- I do like my fake pink crocs but they do make me look like a hobbit.